Breaded Fried Fish or PLA CHUP PAENG THOD easy appetizer children like. My favorite weekend recipe my little girl, whole family are like and never forget to make a small set for my nighbourhood.
- 3 cups Vegetable oil for frying
- 1-1 1/2 lbs Whole fish, flounder or similar white flesh
- 2 Eggs (whole)
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Bread crumbs.
- Clean and gut the fish. Using a sharp knife score each side of the fish into large diamond shapes. Wash and pat dry.
- Immerse the whole fish in flour and roll the fish in egg white, then dunk in bread crumbs.
- Once the bread crumbs stick firmly onto the fish, place the fish in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes before frying.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan and fry the breaded fish over a medium heat until it is golden brown and cooked.
- Take the fish out of the hot oil and drain on absorbent paper and serve the fish with Chilli sauce or Tomato sauce. It as you like.