Savory Liver this is famous dish from north east Thailand. We are Thai called “Tap Wan” This is one of famous street food with I-san station food...and of course should be spicy one. We like to eat together with sticky rice and fresh vegetables. Especially with some cool beers.. ^^
- 200 g. beef liver
- 1 tbsp. ground parched rice
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 9 ground parched dried chillies.
- 3 shallots, sliced
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Wash the beef liver first and slice into bite-size pieces.
- Immerse them in boiling water for a few minute until look slightly done and then place them on a dish.
- Mix the liver with the lime juice, fish sauce, shallot, ground chillies, and ground parched rice.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as desired.
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with mint leaves and serve with fresh vegetables.
- Then enjoy..heheheh…
Tips: you can use Fresh vegetables such as Yard-long beans, cabbage, swamp cabbage etc.