Spicy Prawn Salad or in Thai called "Yam Kung"
- 300 gms white prawns
- 4 thinly sliced shallots
- 1 tbsp. finely sliced lemon grass
- 1 tbsp. shredded young ginner
- 9 crushed hot chillies
- 2 1/2 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbsp. roasted chilli paste
- Fresh vegetables : mint leaves, lettuce, spring shallots.
- Wash, shell, and vein the prawns Spoon into boiling water. When done, remove from water and drain.
- Mix the shallot, ginger, chillies, roasted chilli paste, lime juice, and fish sauce together; then, add the prawns and stir. Add the lemon grass and mix gently.
- Transfer onto a serving dish, serve with fresh vegetables.